Searches this blog and linked sites

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Zombies. Zombies Everywhere

We all have fantasized about Z-Day at least once in our lives. We don't know why, but there is something appealing about being one of the last people on Earth and having to repopulate humanity while getting attacked by hoards of zombies. "Dude, I'm ready. I know exactly what to do when zombies come." But yet are we ever really ready for anything? How many times have we woken up late for school or work? If that happens when the zombies break out of their hollding cells in the White House, you might as well have a knife and fork by your bedside with a sign that says "BUFFET LINE STARTS HERE. As human beings, we cannot be ready for most things that happen each day, like the truck breaking down, flat tire, or driving 30 minutes to school only to find out your class is canceled, let alone the zombie outbreak.
If you ARE ready for the Zombie Apocalypse, and have a plan, let me know by commenting, or if you just want to let me know how amazingly awesome this post was, comment. I promise I'll read some....

No comments:

Post a Comment